Donations toward Capital Debt Retirement will be applied to reduce the remaining principal on the Capital Construction loan that we obtained to finance recent property acquisitions and renovations to the church building.St. Andrew’s presently needs to service the note on this loan from funds in our Operating Budget. When we have successfully retired this note we will be able to redirect those operating funds to Kingdom work.
Contributions toward Capital Debt Retirement may be made on a One-time or Recurring basis, and by any one of the several options described below:
- Personal Bank “Bill” Payment option through your personal bank’s online banking website. This may be done as a one-time or recurring (e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly) payment and there are often no associated fees or service charges, depending on your bank's policy. For recurring contributions, you may change the amount of the payment or cancel it altogether at any time.
- Credit Card / Debit Card Like online Bill Payments, these may be recurring or one-time contributions. Note: Each transaction does have a service charge (3.6%) deducted from it.
- Checks or cash may be placed in the offering plate, delivered to the church office, or mailed to: Maria S. Ibarra, St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, 5308 Buffalo Speedway, Houston, TX 77005 (Please do not mail cash).
- In-kind Donations of a wide variety of items and assets, from used cell phones or vehicles to bulk commodities, may be easily donated to the work of St. Andrew’s. Contact Maria S. Ibarra in the church office (713-667-1703) for further information.
- Securities: Gifts of stocks, bonds or mutual funds can be very advantageous for the donor as well as for St. Andrew’s. The gifting of securities enables the donor to receive the full benefit of the securities’ current market value as a charitable contribution, while avoiding capital gains taxes on the appreciated value. Keep in mind that it is always a good idea to consult with a tax advisor on these matters prior to making your gift. Learn more about giving securities.
St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church is a recognized charitable 501(c)(3) organization under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Your contributions may be tax deductible. Please consult your Tax advisor for further information.